POWERSLIDE PHUZION ARGON BLACK
Wheels diameter: 100mm
Frame material: Aluminum
Boot/shell type or shell: Soft
Liner Features: Incorporated, Preformed Filler, Self-Shaping Filler
Closure: Laces, Powerstrap, Buckle
Bearing precision: ABEC-7
Wheel hardness: 83A
Shaft head: single shaft system, Ø8mm, M4
Guide types: Flat, 3 wheels
Base for wheels: 231mm
Max wheel diameter: 100mm
Boot Material: Mesh, Pu Leather, Plastic, Fiberglass
Inner Boot Material: Breathable Mesh, Foam
Cuff: Stable, High lateral support
Brake: YES, Adjustable
Recommended for Fitness skating
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
The Phuzion Argon 100 Inline is a popular choice for exercise and outdoor fun. These Powerslide inline skates have a soft boot type. Powerslide inline skate sizes are generally small. For this reason, we usually recommend ordering a size larger than your normal shoe size. These skates will fit you well if you have slightly narrow feet.
• High boot offers maximum ankle support which improves balance and reduces muscle fatigue
• Powerful Powerstrap closure system with an additional instep strap that supports the heel and improves fit and control
• 100mm 83A durometer wheels make reaching and maintaining top speed easier
• Trinity installation system that improves balance and control by placing the wheels as close as possible to the boots
• Adjustable height adjustable brake according to your personal preference
Remember to check the screws and make sure they are tight. Also note that it is important to check the screws regularly.
No customer comments for the moment.